I have been struggling to find the motivation to run lately, which has led me to take a break from writing as well. While I may not always have a reason to write, I know there are always plenty of reasons to go for a run. Without further ado, here is a list of 12 reasons to go for a run RIGHT NOW.
1. You can’t remember when you ran last. (Raising hand)
2. You have low energy.
3. You have energy to spare. (Lucky you!)
4. Your Weather App says its phenomenal running conditions right now.
5. Your dog needs exercise.
6. You are having a bad day.
7. Spring has sprung.
8. You are in the middle of a run streak.
9. You have a big race coming up.
10. You need to find a solution to a problem.
11. You have writer’s block.
12. Running is good for the body and soul.